Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Celebrating post 101 with:




















For this post, I'm going to join the Traveler's Lunchbox's challenge: listing five things I love and think everyone should eat in their lifetime. You are all invited to join the list. I'd love to hear your top five :0)

1. Vegetarian Shabu Shabu in Taipei with noodles, cabbage and other leafy greens, corn on the cob, mushrooms, tofu, dumplings and taro. And plenty of garlic-vinegar-sugar-soy dipping sauce.

2. Aloo Gobi, (Indian spicy cauliflower and potatoes) the kind I like also has tomato in it. Served with rice, papad and chutney.

3. Calamari and Fresh Bruschetta-- tomato, capers, black olives, onion, garlic, fresh basil and toasted pine nuts cooked in olive oil a top fresh crusty Italian bread slices

4. Bun Cha Gio-- a Vietnamese dish with thin rice noodles, fresh veggies and chopped spring roll.

5. (It's a tie for dessert:) Self-saucing flourless chocolate cake or an almond croissant

1 comment:

Gareth, Vivian & Fiona said...

I guess I'm doing pretty well Emily -- I've eaten just about everything on your list already :-)