1/2 box (1/2 lb) angel hair or thin spaghetti, cooked al dente, drained
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup watered down vinegar-- about 1 part vinegar, 3 parts water
about 3 Tbs sugar
4 cloves minced garlic
soy sauce maybe 3 Tbs
Sorry, I never measure anything :( Just taste it and add more of whatever flavor you're missing. If it's too sour, add more PB and sugar. Too bland, add more garlic or vinegar or soy. Too salty? Don't worry because you're going to be adding a bunch of stuff to the noodles.
- Eggs: Beat three eggs with rice vinegar, sugar and salt to taste. About 1 Tbs vinegar, 1 Tbs sugar, dash salt. Cook this mixture like an omelet, then slice into strips. Or just scramble the eggs.
- Fresh pickles: Thinly slice 1 cucumber and marinate for an hour in vinegar, sugar and water.
- Shredded Cabbage: Just shred maybe 1/2 cup or more depending on how much you like cabbage.
- Chicken: Bake three small chicken breast halves, seasoned with salt and pepper. Let cool and shred.
- Green onion: Chop finely.
Makes 4 big bowls.