Thursday, November 06, 2008

Coffee And... Stephen

Stephen had another checkup today. He weighs 10 pounds, 2 ounces! He gained more than 2 lbs in a month. Woo hoo! and is 22 1/2 inches long.

I've been doing a little freelance work for the New Era this week. So after his check up we went downtown to scope out some gift ideas for the New Era gift guide. Stephen eventually got hungry for lunch, so I fed him at "Coffee And..." Then I fed myself :-) Chicken Quesadilla, hold most of the cheese. The tortilla was really delicate and packed with tender chicken, tomato and a little green bell pepper. Really yummy.

I also found a copy of Leo Lionni's Fredrick at Books On Main. Since Stephen is starting to seem like he enjoys me reading to him, I decided to buy it. He loves looking at my other 2 Leo Lionni books.

All in all, a nice morning for us.

No comments: