Monday, August 25, 2008

I am what he eats part 2

Maybe I'm being overly cautious, but I've been worried about how what I eat affects my little guy's digestion. I had a nice conversation with my friend and fellow mom, Kai. She encouraged me to eat what I ate while Stephen was in the womb.
Peach freezer jam, made by mom and I last week with the peaches from the Fairview auction. Unfortunatly I think it's the culprit behind my bright orange diarrhea and Stephen's bright orange poo. Thus spurring the conversation with Kai.
Tasty farmstand corn, chicken with thyme from Parrino's garden and some pasta salad.
Some beautiful Haigh Truffles all the way from Australia, where my brother-in-law Jack just GOT ENGAGED!! :-) Congrats to you and Oriole.

Stephen is going to have to like chocolate.

No comments: