Saturday, June 09, 2007

Nari's Japanese/Korean restaurant

It seems like my goal whenever I'm back home (northwest burbs of chicago) is to eat as many ethnic meals as possible... to stave off the cravings I get from going long periods of time in Kentucky. No offense, Kentucky. I love your barbecue shack and El Bracero. But I just miss the variety of international flavors Chicago and its suburbs offer. Like:

Most wonderful Japanese salad ever. Good dressing: grated diakon, ginger, vinegar and sugar... and something to make it orange. Warm pan fried tofu cubes. Broccoli sprouts. Also a very non-fishy seaweed salad with ample toasted sesame and delicate jellyfish strands.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEil4xlDzxrECFVeB4_jd2WbaFjUxZQ7_z_tbUZQSxTOJ2d_wmXi58mk1TC_AlYYP91jhF3KvG9YZNqDpjy2VF8kxHdBfXtZqOeM_Wj7ERLey4Pf0H0doyn6G_y1j_nAL7Gn_a2K/s1600-h/P1010212.JPG">
My Dad. The fastest chopsticks in the West...

No comments: