Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Meal from Janice

Though this is the first week on my own... it's not really. Restoration House sisters have lined up meals for us each night. I'm very blessed because I've not had time to make anything but a quick salad nicoise since Stephen was born.

Last night Joe and I got to snarf down this extremely yummy and thoughtful meal from Janice Fancher, who shares with us an adventurous taste in food.

The chicken was marinated in a sweet and savory sauce, the salad featured heirloom grape and pear tomatoes and mini fresh mozzerella balls, and the chickpea and blackbean salsa was also very tasty. It was very nice to get a variety of veggies. The roasted potatoes and rolls were also great. I only wish Joe and I could have sat down to eat together instead of taking turns wolfing while the other rocked the crying baby. :-)

No comments: